Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Girls Generation - The Boys Video Used to test LED TV's

For the longest of time, whenever I walk into a TV shop such as SenQ or whatever Q is out there that sells TV's,



hoping to find the ultimate display TV in the world,



the bang for the buck,



and the one that comes with the ultimate free gifts,



I come to realize that they always play this one Video on most of the TV's on Display.

THAT ONE VIDEO that always catches my eyes to make sure that guys like me who normally don't know something good even when its right infront of me, will NOTICE IT. Eventually of course..

So, just awhile ago, as outdated as I am, I decided to find out who this group of singers were and I finally found the video again.




Enjoy the video~!!

And if you don't feel like its of any good, you'd probably missing the point, YOU NEED A NEW TV!!!

7 comments:

ALINA li said...

Moncler Women Vests
UGG Boots
Bailey Button UGG 5803
Classic Stripe Cable 5822
Classic Argyle Knit 5879
Classic Cardy UGG 5819
Classic Metallic UGG 5812
Classic Mini UGG 5854
Classic Short UGG 5825
Classic Tall UGG 5815
Sunburst Tall Boots 5218
UGG Bailey Button 1873
UGG Nightfall 5359
UGG Special Style 5819
UGG Special Style 5899
UGG Sundance II 5325
UGG Ultimate Short 5275
UGG Ultimate Tall Braid 5340
UGG Ultra Short 5225
UGG Ultra Tall 5245
UGG Whitley 5230

Chia Cai Yun said...

Haha you didn't know Girls Generation (G.G) before this testing on the TV? G.G is a hit in my region, I'm from Singapore, the guys here are ALL about G.G.

Kelebek Nakliyat said...

I did all of those pages one by one Are you behold a look
My wishes would appreciate it if you like the good work
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze nakliyat
Gebze evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Pendik evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat
Göztepe evden eve nakliyat
Çekmeköy evden eve nakliyat
Ümraniye evden eve nakliyat
Evkon evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Bazacı
thank

Todd Hicks said...

Your photos are wonderful.

Kevin Collins said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can you please consider placing my website on your link list?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1012 gmail.com

Kevin Collins said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can you please consider placing my website on your link list?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1012 gmail.com

Pulkit Chitkara said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can you please consider placing my website on your link list?

Please email me on my blog here : Crosswords Solutions

Thanks!
Pulkit Chitkara